Weaverville, California * October 20-22nd, 2006
Congratulations to dhReno racers Clark, Ronnie and Jen who all podium’d at the mega fun Lagrange Fall Classic last weekend!
Ronnie Jordan rails the Lagrange downhill course for a 1st place! Photos by Tomo.
Clark Wright bombing the downhill on his winning run.
Super-D Friday, Cross Country Saturday, Downhill Sunday. Held in the Weaver Basin Trail System,the we have a ton of singletrack to work with—many of the trails are flume trails dug by hand during the 1850′s gold rush. Friday’s
- Super-D starts way up Weaver Bolly Mountain and then joins on to the some of the best parts of the XC…last year’s winning expert time was over 20-minutes! Yeah, you’ll get your money’s worth!
- The Cross-country is mostly singletrack, experts and sports get to enjoy the challenge of the Lagrange Ditch trail.
- The Downhill starts way up Weaver Bolly mountain and drops over 2500 feet in a 4-mile plunge to the singletrack finish near East Weaver Campground.
The XC start with Ronnie rockin the headphones. Ronjon finished 4th. He was in 2nd place almost till the end of the race when a missed turn and bad leg cramp allowed 3 other racers to pass.
Jennifer ready to rail the XC course for 2nd place. She would have finished 1st except for a wrong turn at the end of the course. According to reports on the mtbr.com forums, lots of racers had trouble with poor course marking at Lagrange.
Ronnie, Clark, Commencal racers and Christian
Pimp Biker’s awesome truck and trailer
- Lagrange Classic Race Results
- Formatted Results from ksquareracing.com
- TeamBigfoot.net Race promoter