This small Pink Intense 951 is a unique bike, specially built to generate resources and raise awareness, to help cancer victims.
The frame is a piece of industrial art, hand-built in the Temecula, California Intense Factory. We had it powder coated around the corner from our factory here, we picked the loudest, hottest color to really follow the initiative shown with the F~CKCANCERUP campaign.
The industry’s best have stepped up to donate to this cause. This bike was supported by and is loaded with:
· FOX suspension donated the forks,
· SHIMANO donated the Saint drivetrain and brakes
· LOADED donated the Bars, wheels, Stem and Seat post.
· ODI donated the lush grips.
· INTENSE donated the size small 951 frame, and did the rest.
How it works:
- For every $5 donated by Midnight of 4-1-2012, you will earn one chance to win this bike and other prizes. So if you donate $25 that is 5 chances at a bunch of prizes.
- The winner will be selected from a magical spreadsheet using random.org.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail.
Your contribution will:
- Fund support and education programs for young women affected by breast cancer.
- Help support YSC’s mission to ensure no young woman faces breast cancer alone.
- Raise awareness that young women can and do get breast cancer.