* Opening day: July 16th, 2010 *
From the Squaw Valley website: “Squaw Valley’s renowned mountain bike park will reopen on July 16, 2010 for the first time in almost a decade. Lake Tahoe’s legendary mountain bike park is back in action, with over fifteen miles of dedicated downhill single track and mountaintop cross-country trails.
Formerly the site of the Mountain Bike World Cup, Fat Tire Festivals and Downhill Mania events, Squaw Valley’s bike park has been completely rebuilt to increase the flow of the trails and incorporate more freeride elements using the mountain’s natural terrain.
Squaw Valley is also opening three intermediate cross-country trails on top of the mountain. Bikers can enjoy scenic loops through fields of wildflowers with views overlooking Lake Tahoe and the Sierra peaks.”
Bike Park Ticket Pricing:
- Adults: $39 per day
- Kids (12 and under): $22 per day
Bike Park Hours:
- 10:40am – 7pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday (July 16 – Aug. 21)
- 10:40am – 5pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday (Aug. 22 – Sept.6)
- 10:40am – 5pm Weekends Only (Sept. 7 – Sept. 19)
More Info at: