Northstar Resort’s 2010 summer bike race & event dates.
Northstar Resort’s downhill terrain offers the perfect venue for this downhill challenge! Over 20 divisions for men, women and juniors, beginner through open class. Top three in each division receive awards. Raffle and awards are scheduled to begin at one hour after the end of the race. After-race party, awards and raffle will be held on the Day Lodge deck with music, food and drink specials!
Update 4/27/10 – DH Race Courses #1 and #5 have swapped.
Downhill Mountain Bike Races (DH)
- Sunday, June 13: Boondocks (all divisions)
- Sunday, July 25: Sticks & Stones (all divisions)
- Sunday, August 8: Dog Bone (pro/expert), Karpiel to Speed Control to lower Sticks & Stones (sport/beginner)
- Sunday, August 29: 4th Annual Live Wire Classic
- Sunday, September 19: Gypsy (all divisions)
• $30 per rider, per race
• $150 & $160 for pro, for the entire series (includes Super D, and Tara Llanes Classic)
Register in person on the morning of the race from 9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. in the Village at Northstar™ Season Pass & Tickets Office. Racer lift tickets are $30, with proof of registration and can be purchased when you register. Lifts open to competitors at 10:00 a.m. and the first race begins at 12:00 p.m. Format will be a 1 run race. USA Cycling license is not required. Helmets are required. All races must complete the Mountain Bike Release of Liability prior to racing.
Cross-Country Bike Races (XC)
• Thursday, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
• Thursday, August 12, 19, 26
Super D”Super D” Downhill Race
• Friday, July 23
• Friday, August 27
• Friday, September 17