2009 is the year for the best downhill bikes ever!
- WCS limited edition world championship paint scheme to honor the Atherton’s World Championship wins on the Supreme-DH
- Completely redesigned Downhill frame for 2009: 8″ travel (up from 7″ in 08), shorter seat tube and lower center of gravity for added stability/control and main pivot relocated to the inside of the frame’s interrupted seat tube for better chain guide clearance, increased lateral rigidity and better pedaling efficiency
- The head angle was reduced from 64.5 to 64 degrees and the top tube is 20mm lower than the 08 Supreme DH for improved handling
- Contact System linkage offers highly progressive spring curve and ideal small-to-large bump absorption with minimal bobbing and kickback
- The four cartridge bearing swingarm pivot integrates with a forged bottom bracket case for perfect alignment, while an oversized axle rests on two stainless steel rings (inserted inside the forged section of the front triangle so as to avoid any risk of ovalizing the frame)
- Swingarm incorporates 15mm fore-aft wheelbase adjusters, with 150mm hub spacing, replaceable 12mm thru-axle dropouts and 3-position Post Mount disc caliper mount to fine tune the way the bike handles under braking
- Includes a Fox DHX 5.0 coil rear shock with piggyback,Thompson Elite seatpost, e.thirteen LG1 guide, and Sun Ringle Jumping flea rear hub
- Features one degree (+/-) and zero degree adjustable head angle sleeves
- Weight: 4.5kg/10lbs (estimated with rear shock)
- MSRP: $2,999
The above frame kit is now available from Black Rock Bikes (*note: there’s a special team deal for dhReno racers).